Welcome! I’m Michelle and I’ve lived and worked with endometriosis successfully for seven years, and so can you with the right help. If you’re newly diagnosed (or waiting on diagnosis) here are some good places to start:
- Coming to terms with your endometriosis diagnosis
- How to live with endometriosis
- Preparing for your endometriosis laparoscopy
- Checklist for laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis
- How to work with endometriosis
- Using the mirena as a endometriosis treatment
- What does endometriosis pain feel like?
Endometriosis is hard work, but you can claw back some quality of life with the right support. Talk to me, I’m here for you.